P: (732) 551-3833 | (888) 536-1323 | F: (732) 691-4720
Benefits of Consultants
- EH&S Consultants are not employees. Clients save MONEY and reduce cost by Contracting for specific services needed and eliminating the cost of benefits (health insurance, vacation time, sick time, 401k, etc.)
- EH&S Consultants have experience & knowledge in the related industries, keep abreast of current regulations, & eliminate research time on the part of the client
- EH&S Consultants take the burden of the client in regards to regulatory compliance (OSHA | EPA | DOT)
Tri-State Safety Solutions, LLC - Is Your Answer
- Tri-State Safety Solutions, LLC recognizes that most companies are NOT in the EH&S business but want to provide a safe workplace which is in compliance with regulatory agencies (OSHA | EPA | DOT)
- Tri-State Safety Solutions, LLC comes to the client & provides custom services and packages. This includes, but is not limited to updating/ developing written plans, completing monthly facility inspections for the client, performing accident investigations, and providing regulatory training to keep clients in compliance with current regulations. Do you need one training class, a chemical inventory, or a complete safety package?
- Tri-State Safety Solutions, LLC will work with our clients every step of the way, including OSHA citations, EPA inspections, DOT and CDL Drug & Alcohol testing, workplace accidents, and work with your insurance company to translate a safety program into lower premiums for our clients.